Capture.JPG
 
 

A Unique Solution To

The Hydrogen Problem

Although Hydrogen is universally regarded as an exceptional fuel, the ‘Hydrogen Economy’ is yet to take off.

This is because 95% of the Hydrogen produced in the world today is generated from fossil fuels. tHE OTHER 5% COMES FROM ELECTROLYSIS - AN INEFFICIENT METHOD OF USING VALUABLE ELECTRICITY TO SPLIT WATER MOLECULES. With current production methods, Hydrogen today is costlier, more complex, and just as dirty as fossil fuels.

Trolysis is changing that.

Our game-changing Hydrogen production method turns wasted aluminum metal and water into Hydrogen. No fossil fuels, no carbon emissions, and lower cost than fossil fuel based hydrogen.

Win-Win-Win.

 
 
 
art-artistic-background-247676.jpg
 

WHAT WE DO

Aluminum + Water = Hydrogen

Trolysis manufactures Hydrogen Production Units (HPUs) that utilize the chemical energy stored in wasted scrap Aluminum metal to split water molecules into Hydrogen and Oxygen.

It's Electrolysis without wasting electricity.

It’s utilizing a wasted resource to make a clean fuel.

Trolysis HPU Demo Unit

Trolysis HPU Demo Unit

HOW WE DO IT

 
 
 
 
aluminum-beer-beverage-1571842.jpg

STEP 1

Activate The Aluminum

We take wasted waste aluminum from recyclers and landfills and activate it using our proprietary treatment process. The end product is a stable, long shelf-life, aluminum feedstock that has the ability to split water upon contact.

 
truck-2677373.jpg

STEP 2

Deliver the Feedstock

Our customers have a HPU Unit installed at their point of end use - be it a manufacturing plant or a Hydrogen Fueling Station. We deliver the activated aluminum cartridges to the HPU and load it up periodically. 

 
 
 
Render Final.jpg

STEP 3

Produce Hydrogen

Our HPUs intelligently read output hydrogen requirements for the customer and use the activated aluminum cartridges to produce the hydrogen continuously on-site and on-demand. No waste, no waiting, and no storing or transporting Hydrogen across the country.

architectural-architecture-atomium-1595085.jpg

STEP 4

Repeat

The spent feedstock cartridges are brought back to us where we can recover and recycle 100% of the original inputs. The only “waste” product of our system is aluminum-oxide which has its own uses in industry but, if needed, can be converted back into aluminum with no loss.

 
 

The People Behind It

 
57109988_287727102173105_1920907170900082688_n.jpg

Josiah Nelson

Ex- Google

Ex- Silicon Valley Bank

40488520_2132806793624473_4978659534709981184_n.jpg

Tirthak Saha

Forbes 30 Under 30

Ex- American Electric Power

 

Trolysis In The News

 
 

FORBES

CauseArtist

HYDROGEN+NEWS+TROLYSIS.jpg

Hydrogen Fuel News

hand-977641.jpg